Categories

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Prayer to be released from the curse of sickness and infirmity

"Father, You are my Great Physician, and You have promised to bind up my broken body and to strengthen me when I am sick. You have released me from the curse of death and destruction and have freed me from all curses of sickness and infirmity in the name of Your Son, Jesus. You have blessed my life and filled me with the blessing of good health."


[In Jesus' name I pray, Amen]

(From Daily Declarations for Spiritual Warfare by John Eckhardt)

Ezekiel 34:16

New International Version (NIV)
16 I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice.

Jeremiah 33:6

New International Version (NIV)
“‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

Matthew 10:1

New International Version (NIV)

10Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.

Matthew 4:23

New International Version (NIV)
23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.



No comments:

Post a Comment