Categories

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Prayer to release yourself from the curse of lust and perversion

"Holy Spirit, fill me with the power to set myself free from all lust and perversion. I will no longer live under the curse of a perverse heart, and I commit to You today to keep my lips free from perversion and my eyes looking straight at You. Let all my ways be established in righteousness, and continue giving me the strength to remove my feet from all evil."


[In Jesus' name I pray, Amen]

(From Daily Declarations for Spiritual Warfare by John Eckhardt)

Philippians 2:15

New International Version (NIV)
15 so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky


Proverbs 4:23-27

New International Version (NIV)
23 Above all else, guard your heart,
    for everything you do flows from it.
24 Keep your mouth free of perversity;
    keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead;
    fix your gaze directly before you.
26 Give careful thought to the paths for your feet
    and be steadfast in all your ways.
27 Do not turn to the right or the left;
    keep your foot from evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment