Categories

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Prayer for husband to be COURAGEOUS

Dear Lord,

I pray that [name husband] is courageous in You. I pray he is able to withstand the flaming arrows of the evil one and to take a firm stand for You in this world. I pray according to Joshua 1:7-9 that [name husband] be strong and very courageous. That he be careful to obey all the law that Your servant Moses gave and that he not turn from it to the right or to the left, so he can be successful wherever he goes. I pray that [name husband] keep the Book of the Law always on his lips; meditating on it day and night, so that he is careful to do everything written in it. Then he will be prosperous and successful. Have You not commanded him? Be strong and very courageous. I pray he not be afraid or discouraged, for You, O Lord our God will be with him wherever he goes.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Joshua 1:7-9

New International Version (NIV)
“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment